Coastal country lifestyle, closer than you think
It’s a rare find- unique 3.7 acre to 25 acre, semi-rural blocks (two with residences already constructed) so close to Gosford, Brisbane Waters, and only 35 minutes from Wahroonga.
This is an ideal location for grazing horses or the hobby farm you have always wanted.
Located in the centre of Somersby, these new lots offer buyers the potential of a great acreage lifestyle on the edge of Somersby, with easy access to all the Central Coast facilities, including the major newly renovated Gosford teaching hospital, beaches and schools and only approximately 35 minutes to Wahroonga.
All this will be even closer to Sydney on completion of the WestConnex Tunnel project under Pennant Hills Road, connecting the M1 to the M7.
• DA approved with registration late 2018
• 30 minutes to Central Coast surf beaches
• 15 minutes to Gosford and new teaching Hospital
• 5 minutes to M1 Motorway
• 30 minutes to Wahroonga
• Elevated – NE breezes
• Well drained soils
• Entry statements
• Sealed internal access roads
• Hardwood post and wire boundary fencing
• Near level blocks
• 7 approximately 3.7 to 25acre lots (2 with existing homes)
Please give Tony a call for further information – 0400 723 193.