Situated at the end of a long, sealed private driveway, this property offers tremendous value in today’s market for a 4-bedroom plus study home with quality inclusions such as high ceilings, beautiful kitchen with double oven, stone bench tops and solid timber cabinetry.
Built fourteen years ago, the home enjoys a north-easterly aspect and offers reverse cycle air conditioning and combustion fire, three separate living areas and the main bedroom has an ensuite and an adjacent study in a separate wing to the other three bedrooms and bathroom.
The block is mainly cleared with gentle slopes and lends itself to further light clearing and development, which will only enhance the idyllic setting.
Such a short drive to the M1 and Wahroonga, this home offers very comfortable and convenient country living in the blue ribbon investment suburb of Somersby.
* 4 bedrooms, main with ensuite
* 2 lockup garage and workshop
* Large tiled laundry
* 2 bathrooms
* Walk-in linen press and storage
* Sun-drenched open kitchen, family room and lounge room
* Air conditioning
* Combustion fire
* Separate shed
* Large turn around driveway
* Colorbond metal roof
* Brick veneer
* Covered patio all around
* Approximately 5 minutes’ drive to the M1 Sydney-Newcastle Motorway
* Less than 35 minutes’ drive to Wahroonga